Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Well, today I was approved for and received my press credentials through the San Bernardino County Sherriff's Department. So know I am actually official, and I won't have to try and talk my way onto a scene. I have to give credit where it is due though, I could not have gotten the credentials with out the help of Inland News.


I said I would try and get some back information posted, so here it goes. I just sold my first freelance video. CBS in La used my video of the property search in regards to the E.L.F. eco terrorism case. The video ran during the 4 and 5 o'clock news on Sat. Sept. 13 2003. Kcal 9 in LA also ran the video, but I am not sure of the time.

As for photos, I have not sold anything yet, but if you want to buy some, I would be more than willing to let you. If you want to check out some of my photos, you can go to my online portfolio at http://22photo.com/crismateski/. I am having problems with the server, so there are only a couple of photos online, but there will hopefully be more up by tomorrow. I will put an update here as soon as they go back up.

C

No comments: