Saturday, October 11, 2003


Dont worry, I am going to try and keep politics to a minimum in here, but this is a news article that I think everyone should see. It is from the Associated Press, in regards to touchscreen voting machines.
http://apnews.excite.com/article/20031006/D7U0JA900.html
If you dont like the idea of having no proof of your vote, go to http://verifiedvoting.org/ to find out what you can do about it. Unless something somewhat large happens, that should be the only political stuff for a while.

Today was a boring day, so I won't waste your time with the details. I will be moving in the VERY near future, possibly even starting tomorrow, so updates may be a bit slow over the next couple of days. I will try to post as often as possible, but I am not sure what time and internet connections will be like for the next few days.

Since I dont really have anything to say, I will post a couple of short comics from TMCM













Thats it for now, maybee more tomorrow.

C

No comments: