Friday, October 10, 2003

If you have already seen this blog, then I am sure you are noticing some differences. Hopefully they are good changes. To the left, you can find some contact information, and to the right, you will find links to some of my favorite sites. If this is your first visit, you will just have to take my word for it that this is a huge improvement. I am sure many changes will come in the future as I get the hang of this whole blogging thing. If you see a way to help improve this besides getting a more interesting author, please let me know. I do not know if I have the archives set up correctly, I will just have to wait and see if it works. If you happen to use blogger, and know how to set up the archives on an outside template, please fill me in.

As far as today, it was rather boring. I worked on getting photos for the portfolio. Figured out how to get a better template. I also got pulled over for the "modified exhaust" on the T-bird. Luckily the officer was really nice and did not right it up, just gave me a warning. Since that is the second time that has happened, I guess it is time for me to start looking into making it a little quieter. I really don't want to, I like the way that it sounds, but it really is inconvenient.

Well, it is getting late, and the eyes are starting to cross so I am off to bed.

C

No comments: