Friday, July 25, 2008

Not so Great Comic-Con 2008 coverage (post 2)

Ok, so first off I need to clarify, it is not the Comic-Con which is not so great, it is the coverage that is not so great. the last post was while I was waiting for the "Big Bang Theory" to begin, and it was well worth the wait. It was probably one of the best panels I have seen at comic con, and definitely the best of the year so far. Since then I have been to the spaced panel which is the British tv show which gave the guys behind "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz" their start. It was just released on dvd for the region 1 (North American) market. I had heard of the show but never seen anything from it. I think I am going to go tonight, they will be showing 3 episodes that have been selected by the fans via the website. I just finished the "American Dad" and Family Guy" panels. I did not care about "American Dad" and still dont. I have been starting to watch "Family Guy" reruns, and the panel was ok, but nothing special. The main reason I was there was I wanted to eat lunch, I was getting pretty hungry, and it happened to be in the same room as the panel for "Bones" which I really want to see. That panel should be starting and second, oh, hey, the lights just went off, later...

C

No comments: